Last updated: June 12, 2020
ADA COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
Website Accessibility Policy
If you have difficulty using or accessing any part of the Lapa Lopa website or application, please email us at email@example.com. We will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through an alternate communication method or method that is accessible for you and consistent with applicable law (for example, via telephone support).
We are committed to providing an excellent experience to all those connecting with Lapa Lopa for information or services, and to promoting accessibility and inclusion for all. Our goal is to enable users to successfully gather information and transact business through our website, applications, and other technology platforms.
Whether you are using assistive technologies, such as a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, or other assistive tools, we want your experience to be both successful and enjoyable.
We continually monitor the accessibility of our website, app and other technology including:
- Working with our technology team to review our platform, measuring our website and other technology against the WCAG2.0/2.1AA guidelines for items such as text-equivalent for non-text items.
- Enhancing keyboard navigation
- Adding captions to video content
- Testing our website and other technology on a periodic basis
- Offering alternate methods of doing business with Lapa Lopa such as through telephone communications
- Soliciting feedback and suggestions for improved accessibility
- Continued training to our employees regarding accessibility issues
We view accessibility as an ongoing effort. We will continue to expend resources to ensure the widest possible range of accessibility.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have feedback or suggestions as to how we may improve the accessibility of our website and applications, or other technology on our platform.